Precision sheet metal fabrication is important in many industries, including aerospace and the military. From tanks to enclosures to ventilation systems and beyond, quality precision sheet metal fabrication plays an important role in creating durable, long-lasting products.
Many steps go into precision sheet metal manufacturing, including press forming, roll forming, annealing and bending, sawing, shearing, stamping, and finishing processes like sanding and painting. Each of these processes must be done carefully and with an eye for detail to ensure that every finished product is of the utmost quality.
This is especially important in aerospace and military applications, as regulations and requirements allow little tolerance for error or deviation. We understand the value and importance of precision in sheet metal fabrication. And we deliver top quality parts and components.
Our Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
When we create custom metal enclosures for the defense and aerospace industries and other sheet metal parts, we follow every best practice to meet stringent standards. All of our precision sheet metal fabrication is completed in-house. And we offer complete metal fabrication services to our customers. You can rely on NAMF for all of your sheet metal fabrication needs, from start to finish of any project.
- Laser: We use a TruLaser 2030 4Kw fiber-optic laser to cut aluminum alloys, stainless steel, copper, and brass.
- Punching: Our Amada CNC punch presses accommodate large sheet sizes, up to 50” by 78”. We can handle projects of any size!
- Forming: Our CNC press brakes form angles and radii easily and flawlessly in aluminum, stainless, copper and brass.
- Welding: When you need experienced welders, come to us. Our welders are certified to weld to AWS D17.1 and AWS D1.2
- Chemical Conversion Coating: An important process, our chemical conversion coating is approved to Mil-Spec Mil-DTL 5541, and we offer Type I Classes 1A and 3, and Type II Classes 1A and 3 to serve your needs.
- Painting: When painting is part of the finishing process, we handle it in-house, with capabilities for wet paint and electrostatic powder coating. It’s all done to Mil-Specs and able to meet CARC requirements.
Additional Value-Added Services
Because we’re a company that works completely in-house, with several partnerships and approvals in the aerospace and military industries, you can rely on NAMF to complete your project with our value-added services.
We offer inspection of all products, mechanical assembly and fixturing, heat treating, masking, engraving, and hardware installation. You can rely on us for silk screening and marking, dip brazing, and any other process needed to make your product the best it can be.
You can check out our full equipment list here for more details on our capabilities and value-added services. If there is something you need that is not mentioned, just ask and we will let you know if NAMF can help.
No matter the task or the service needed, Our ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D registration ensures that every product we make for you is quality controlled, during every stage of manufacturing, fabrication, and finishing. That is why so many partners in the aerospace and military industries come to us for their needs, from start to finish.
To see our commitment to quality and customer service for yourself, get in touch with us to discuss your next project. Send us a message using our online contact form, and one of our team members will respond to your request to find out how we can help.